If lutz doesn't work out---- (1 Viewer)

erb415

All-Pro
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Daniel Carson should be our next kicker. Dude is $. 28-29, 6-7 +50 last 2 years. What round?

Someone will take him in the 3rd round I think. He's that good.

It'd be nice to have him as a plan B...but not with our current 3rd rounder. If we end up really stinking this season up and trade down or something...yeah.

But...I see nothing foul about Lutz. Love his leg strength. Seems to be a mechanically sound kicker. Two kicks have been blocked/deflected, which is a bit troubling. But whatever. Only one miss you can't really tolerate.

if he don't work out can we lutz at him? he going to work out.

It'd be nice to have him as a plan B...but not with our current 3rd rounder. If we end up really stinking this season up and trade down or something...yeah.

But...I see nothing foul about Lutz. Love his leg strength. Seems to be a mechanically sound kicker. Two kicks have been blocked/deflected, which is a bit troubling. But whatever. Only one miss you can't really tolerate.

I'm not a kicker, but I don't like what I have seen so far. Yes, he has got a strong leg, but kicks it too low and not with a lot of confidence. Hopefully, it changes.

The ST coach should work with him on that, right?

You would think. Before the blocked kick for TD, I told my buddy he's a line drive kicker. Well, seems the Giants knew that too. We'll see if the coaches work on that or not Monday night.

The ST coach should work with him on that, right?

He should, but we are talking about the Saints "special" teams. If fans can see that he is kicking it low, I'm pretty sure opposing coaches can as well.

He should, but we are talking about the Saints "special" teams. If fans can see that he is kicking it low, I'm pretty sure opposing coaches can as well.
i guess he had great elevation when he kicked in front of Laytonfor this amazing all time great tryout, only to lose it as soon as he hit the field for a game?

does anyone have a gif of the last play of the game. I couldn't find one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom