If McFadden drops to 10? (1 Viewer)

It never comes to this decision point because we go Defense in the first round. Do you not recall how painful it was last year that we couldn't stop anyone?

I would keep DM, sign Michael Turner, cut Deuce, (although that would hurt) and trade Reggie Bush (they need to trade him anyway) for more picks. You need to do something Reggie, We are getting fed up with you. Am I the only one that feels this way?

I sure hope so. You do realize that Reggie (when healthy) helped us get 4 straight wins (including Seattle and Jacksonville) as our feature back. Most people say he got hurt in the JAX game so he played hurt after that. Reggie is fine...............I love Payton but he needs to use Reggie in the passing game more.

If he is there at the 10 spot, trade, trade, trade. If now trade, then take, take, take.

McFadden, no -- The walking concussion's days are numbered in the league.

Mendenhall, maybe, but we need to sign a lot of starters on defense during free agency to consider it. We didn't have much ground game last year and Mendenhall would fix that.

IFFFF we couldn't trade down, I'd take Mendenhall over McFadden they're both still there just because we could use him better in the offense. Two Reggie Bushes still dosen't get you running between the tackles

If it's a RB you want, you need to look at Stewart from Oregon. I watched 4 or 5 of their games this year and this kid has NFL stardom written all over him. He is fast, quick, strong and great vision. He will be the best RB in this draft, I'll bet my season tickets on him.

in the unlikely event,,that he drops to 10 be a fool not to take him,,almost a cant miss nfl superstar,,regardless of needs...draft him at 10 with him and reggie RB be strong assett for a long time

Look guys, i know that drafting a RB wouldn't be the ideal thing for us to do at 10, but if McFadden is there, how can you not entertain the thought of he and Reggie together. Deuce's knee may not be 100% and you can never have too many RB's in the NFL. I would also entertain trade talks with other teams that want him real bad like Dallas. they two #1's and we could talk to them for sure.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom