If McFadden drops to 10? (1 Viewer)

Brees 2 Colston

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Does Payton draft him?? No one really knows how Deuce is do we? The longer it goes the worse it looks imo. We seem to be trying our hardest to solve most of our defensive problems during FA I think Payton knows he is targeting a Offensive player in the draft so he is trying to keep us all sweet with Defense, Defense, Defense during FA! I think if Deuce isnt coming back this is a realistic possibilty!

If he drops to 10 do you accualyl think we won't take him with Payton as our coach, unless we get a good trade offer he is BPA.

Depending on the Defensive signings (FA / trade), I wouldn't be surprised at all to see us draft Mendenhall 1st and best available DB in 2nd.
No way Mcfadden drops...I just can't picture that.

Does Payton draft him??

There's no way he drops to 10, IMHO, but if the impossible happens....YES!!!!. He would be the best player available. I can only imagine the crazy trade offers the Saints would get.

Don't get me wrong friends. I'm saying there is no possible way in the world he will fall to 10. I'm serious.

If for any reason that happened, we make a lucrative trade with someone, but it just won't happen.

If it does, I want you folks to videotape my swan dive.

ddd

If McFadden falls to 10, the first thing we need to do is call Dallas and trade for their 2 first round picks. We could probably get one of the CBs (McKelvin, DRC, Jenkins) and possibly Keith Rivers.

I'm stunned that anyone would say no? Like TideSaint suggests, work the phones. But if no deal, then you take him.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom