If McFadden drops to 10? (1 Viewer)

Trade down, trade down, trade down, trade down, trade down. Do I need to say it again?

As the question is if Payton would draft him, yes absolutely Payton would draft him.

I have seen a few mock drafts and MdFadden's stock is slipping! Alot of them have him going to the Raiders but do they even need him?? If they dont take him then the only other team that could nab him IMO are the Pats & I dont see them taking him!

If mcfadden drops to ten I'll do a swan dive from the empire state building.
That's gonna leave a mark.

You trade the pick or you pick McFadden, who is the one great talent in this talent. We have no idea how much longer Deuce will be productive. Reggie and McFadden would destroy defenses. I understand the need for defensive help, but you do not pass up at 10 the highest rated player in the draft.

Why would you draft McFadden when you could trade down and get Mendenhall, who is the perfect complement to Reggie? McFadden is going to be a bigger basket case when it comes to adjusting to the pros than Reggie ever was.

Way too much money tied up in RB already.
This is my thought.... with Bush and Deuce and Stecker and P .Thomas we are more than set at RB and have Mucho $$$ tied up in this position.. D. Mcfadden will not last beyond the Radahs.. but if for some crazy reason he falls .... he will fall to #11 too..

If McFadden falls to 10, the first thing we need to do is call Dallas and trade for their 2 first round picks. We could probably get one of the CBs (McKelvin, DRC, Jenkins) and possibly Keith Rivers.

Exactly.

We wouldn't even have to call Jerry, because he would be calling us.

Dont get me wrong I dont want it to happen either but we all know our Draft philosiphy = BPA

If he fell to #10 he wouldn't be the best player available for us, he would be the best player to use to aquire draft picks for a team to trade up for.

We need a bruising back, and macf is not that. Dallas will be all over us if he falls to 10. We'll get some picks.

If McFadden falls to 10, the first thing we need to do is call Dallas and trade for their 2 first round picks. We could probably get one of the CBs (McKelvin, DRC, Jenkins) and possibly Dan Connor.

Agree with you, but fixed it for you.:9:

yeah hes definetly not a bruising rb, id like someone like matt forte and he will be easy to get in a later round, jacob hester would be nice but everyone wants to convert him to fullback

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom