If millions of people took to the street all over the world to tell you you sucked... (1 Viewer)

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
How would you handle it?
As a performer/auditioner I've had to deal with a fair share of rejection
But if I had come offstage from an opening night and woke to find the world saying "yeah...not so much" I'm really not sure if I could handle it

You?

Indeed

Though I should say I put the in EE bc this is clearly a cultural phenomenon

But also, I did have that moment of reflection of "what if this was happening to me"?

Personally, I'd take a look in the mirror and figure out why so many people are motivated enough to get out into nasty weather to show their displeasure.

DJT...I doubt he'll have anything close to the same reaction considering his "mine was bigger than his" comments in his speech at the CIA.

Seriously though. It would probably hammer me into a dark place. I don't usually seek acceptance from others, but when it's on such a large scale like that I don't think I would want to even step outside of my home... get out of bed... or even open my eyes.

I couldn't begin to imagine how that would feel to a normal functioning person. Pretty phenomenal

Seriously though. It would probably hammer me into a dark place. I don't usually seek acceptance from others, but when it's on such a large scale like that I don't think I would want to even step outside of my home... get out of bed... or even open my eyes.

I couldn't begin to imagine how that would feel to a normal functioning person. Pretty phenomenal

Right? I'm not sure Netflix has enough shows for me to binge until I was ready to go back outside

It depends. If they're out in the streets because I'm in power and I'm the kind of person that gets excited in my pants when I make people angry, then I'm probably really enjoying it even if I don't say so. I might even need new pants.

I would order the National Guard to kill them all, have a few drinks, then call Putin and share stories.

I did just walk around the street in front of my house yelling guidomerkinsrules sucks. I'm not millions of people but it's the best I could do.

I would order the National Guard to kill them all, have a few drinks, then call Putin and share stories.

I did just walk around the street in front of my house yelling guidomerkinsrules sucks. I'm not millions of people but it's the best I could do.

How much stuff was destroyed?

Also, can't get Putin to return my calls:idunno:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom