If Mingo, Ansah, Jones, And Jordan are still there, who do we get? (1 Viewer)

I can hardly imagine a scenario where they are but I say Jordan or Mingo. I like Jones but the neck is a concern.

None of the four will be there in all likelihood.
Maybe jones depending on how concerned teams are about his health.
Mongo and Jordan are top 10 locks

None of the four will be there in all likelihood.
Maybe jones depending on how concerned teams are about his health.
Mongo and Jordan are top 10 locks

Maybe not of teams go O-linemen like some predict. Evedently there are a lot of very good O-line prospects.

I'd go with Ansah or Jordan. I think I'd lean towards Ansah, but it's really a toss-up.

Dion Jordan is the only one who doesn't scare me and he has the potential to be the best pass rusher out of all of them.

Jones has medical that I'm not sure about.

Mingo has straight line speed but can't seems to bend.

Ansah isn't an explosive guy and besides being a good run defender, you really don't know what your going to get with him.

I'd go with Mingo. He would fit nicely at a 3-4 LB.
Ansah is just too raw. He looks like a beast. The question I have about him is can he play in the NFL. If he would have come from the SEC I might be more up on him, but BYU's competition level is not that high.
Jones and Jordan worry me medically. Jones' neck and Jordan's shoulder could be lingering problems.
I still think we'll go OT unless there's a huge run on them.

Jarvis Jones. He had way more production in one year, than Mingo, Jordan and Ansah combined. The meds aside, Jones is already an NFL quality player, whereas the others will need time to work on their games.

I mean look at what Jones does, and compare the impact he has on the field to the rest of them. I dont think its close. Jones all the way!

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/V9UWiKrUQCU" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

Every year 1 or 2 surprise QB's are selected top 15. I'm betting 1 will fall to us.

I have been beating this drum for a while now. One team reaches for a pick and somebody will fall to the Saints.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom