If MT13 gets fined (2 Viewers)

Reaction score
for that epic cellphone celebration, someone HAS to start a GoFundMe to cover it! The homie is outchere teaching Saints history lessons!

Attachments

• 3700B118-6E56-499B-B8E0-D3C19D2C896B.jpeg
    3700B118-6E56-499B-B8E0-D3C19D2C896B.jpeg
    69.2 KB · Views: 73
It was incredibly dumb. I hope he does get fined and Payton does something to punish him.

I mean, whatever we won, so good for him.

However, in a little over a year he’s making more money than I’ll ever see so why would I give him charity?

So dumb. So selfish. If we were up by 3 TDs I'd say 'whatever'. But we were only up by 10 on a great offense and the great field position for the Rams after the kickoff was a DIRECT result of Thomas' dumb move. He should be paying me for undue stress.

He makes more money than most of us, already. I’m sure he’ll be okay. Besides, this was premeditated. I’m sure he thought about that before doing it.

He makes more money than most of us, already. I’m sure he’ll be okay. Besides, this was premeditated. I’m sure he thought about that before doing it.

Ding ding ding...we have a winner. You think I'm going to give up $50 to give a multi-millionaire a break...what country does he think this is? Oh...nvm

MT will be fined at least $13,369 for the phone thing. Joe Horn got fined $30,000 when he did it but it was his 2nd offense.

The No Fun League.

Look at all these posts from people hoping he gets fined.

Dude literally saved the day for us. You should be thankful.

The game wasn't over. It LOOKED over but it wasn't. I was severely disappointed in this. What if those 15 yards put the Rams in position to score quickly, then they got an onside kick? Lord knows this defense has given us heart attacks with last second/minute drives. It was stupid.

And I LOVE what Michael Thomas is doing for us. LOVE IT. But that was incredibly stupid.

Let MT pay homage to a saints great i heard joe horn went on line after seeing that and bought a MT jersey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom