If not Briggs, why not Michael Boley? (1 Viewer)

emstokes

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
If the Saints are not making a play for Briggs (which I so desperately want), why not sign Michael Boley to an offer sheet and see if the Falcons would be able to match it. Just a side note.....It is going to be very difficult for the Falcons to trade DeAngelo Hall.

If the Saints are not making a play for Briggs (which I so desperately want), why not sign Michael Boley to an offer sheet and see if the Falcons would be able to match it. Just a side note.....It is going to be very difficult for the Falcons to trade DeAngelo Hall.

wouldn't it cost us a first rounder?

I think he would be great. He's a solid LB who's only going to get better. Is he a RFA or what? I'd still take Briggs in a heart beat.

He's one of the best young OLBs in the league. Atlanta is not going to let him walk at all.

as per rotoworld:

The Falcons extended restricted free agent SLB Mike Boley a first-round tender.

I want Briggs also but the Saints are taking there time and by the time their mind is made up he will have resigned with the Bears

They want a 1st rounder, and they won't even come close to backing down from that because we are in the same division. We'd have to make a ridiculous contract offer that they wouldn't match and give them a 1st rounder. Not gonna happen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom