If polls stay like they are right now the map will be the same as 2012! (1 Viewer)

Domefan504

SR is my life!
Reaction score
If the polls are showing Clinton has the lead in most of the toss up states then we are probably looking at the same result as 2012 election. Clinton wins easy.

I don't see Trump gaining ground. Clinton may even take North Carolina thanks to their Governor.

CitySaint

SR is my life!
Reaction score
Hopefully the blowout is beyond 2012 numbers. Trump supporters, tea partiers, and such need to be served that type of reality check. I hope it marginalizes the asinine talk radio out there into bankruptcy.

Heathen Saint

"Socially distanced"
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score

Galbreath34

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It's all moot because Hillary's brain disease will kill her before the first debate. Kaine may poll higher though.

OP
Domefan504

Domefan504

SR is my life!
Reaction score
I can only see Clinton gaining more ground on him after the debates here in a few weeks, too.
Look at it this way Kasich sounds like he is running in 2020 and I don't think he has endorsed Trump. Trump says he don't need that Cruz endorsement. He may wish he had it. Could have helped him in Florida and Colorado. Finally some in the GOP would rather 4 years of Clinton rather than Trump. That ought to tell you something.

Saint_Ward

Don't be a Jerk.
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Basically most of the polls have been within the margin of error. So, I don't take a ton of stock in them. Let's see how people respond to the debates.

Goatman Saint

Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Polls once gave an idea of who might be ahead. I'm honestly starting to think pollsters know which region of which area will vote for who and release polls just to drive a media cycle. I mean this election has pretty much been Hillary leading and Trump being Trump. But, now as Clinton was taking the lead a whole new series of polls is showing something else. Yeah, right. It's newsmakers driving the news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JimEverett

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
I am still sticking with my prediction that this is going to be the worst loss for a Republican since at least 1964.
I just cannot believe that that many people will actually vote for Trump when the time comes down to actually do it. it would be like voting for an even dumber version of W.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom