If Reggie plays how rusty will he be? (1 Viewer)

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I'm just like every Saints fan...I want to see Reggie on the field playing tomorrow. I just wonder how effective would he be in his first game back. History has shown that he needs a game or two to get going. Remember when he came back at Tampa in 2008? How about at Washington last year? Not good performances if my memory serves me correctly. Just his presence alone will help the offense against the Cowgirls but if we're expecting a dominant performance ala Cardinals in last year's playoffs we may be disappointed.

Those were knee issues that still take a while to heal enough to make those cuts and trust your knee to go in the direction you are asking it to go.

A broken leg shouldn't have the same mental or physical attachment. Once it's healed, it's healed.

I'm not really expecting a breakout game from him, but who knows, it could happen. I'm excited to see Ivory and Bush, think it could be an awesome duo!

I don't really care what kind of stats he puts up. As long as he draws coverage away from our TEs and WRs, and makes the most of his touches, we should win.

I don't think he will be rusty. Only thing I worry about is ball security since he hasn't taken the hits in a while.

I wouldn't want his first play to be a punt return.

He may be rusty but Cowboys still need to game plan for him which should help open up other plays for Brees and company. Just having him on the field will make a difference even if his stats dont reflect it.

I believe Reggie will be fine. He felt he was ready to go last week. You could see the disappointment on his face about not playing. Look for Reggie to make a comeback statement.

I think he will be fine a put up some decent yards.i believe it will be a huge inspirational type of thing for all the teammates and fans seeing him on the field even if he is not used a bunch

I don't know about rust as much as game-day conditioning. I would not expect many punt returns if any at all and most plays will try to get him on perimeter or in space.

I kinda hope the cowboy's think he's rusty and mostly ignore him. I *really* wanna see a repeat of that Az playoff game.

Not a bit rusty.

I'm sure they used stainless steel pins. :scratch:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom