If Saints move on from Sanders who would you like N.O to bring in. (1 Viewer)

jasonsw

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Love Sanders he brings alot to the table and is a high character athlete however there is a possibility that N.O moves on from him. If they choose to do so, who through the draft or free agency would you like the Saints to pursue at WR. Or do you think they fill Sanders void with an in house candidate who is ready to take the next step.

Love Sanders he brings alot to the table and is a high character athlete however there is a possibility that N.O moves on from him. If they choose to do so, who through the draft or free agency would you like the Saints to pursue at WR. Or do you think they fill Sanders void with an in house candidate who is ready to take the next step.

I think it would have to be in the draft. This is another deep class of WRs.

I also expect Callaway to take a leap next year. Heck, even Sanders himself has said to look out for him. He’s going to be great here.

I actually like the guys on our roster even if we move on from him. I think a big bodied target in the draft would be wise as well.

I would love to get Allen Robinson if he leaves Chicago, but no way we could afford him.
I just thought the same thing, but yeah I agree with what you said, and another angle is that it's unlikely he's willing to go to a team to be the #2 WR.

i think the WR is a big question mark - mostly be they will be effected the most by a new QB
it used to be that rookie WRs were a bad idea bc it took them a year to learn the playbook (and FAs only 1/2 a year)
but was that bc SP and Drew had just developed a ridiculously complicated playbook

new qb will have a bigger field but probably 1/3rd fewer options/reads
we don't know who the QB is so we have no idea who the best fit WR would be

I actually like the guys on our roster even if we move on from him. I think a big bodied target in the draft would be wise as well.
With the exception of Smith, I agree. Especially Calloway.

John Brown

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom