If saints play less inspired against LA (1 Viewer)

WilliamBrees

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Then we are mentally not close to winning. And we have a deceptive regular season schedule that will not prepare us for the postseason teams.

I hate Thursday night games...we looked spent on offense. Tired...which they should have been after the sudden and emotional loss to the Broncos.

The Rams will be starting their rookie QB against an improving Saints pass rush. Drew has extra time to rest....we should absolutely destroy the Rams. Should, fingers crossed.

This is exactly why I hate Thursday night games. They are unnatural for football players. Even in college, the least amount of rest you'd have for a game is Saturday to Thursday, and that's with teams that aren't filled with the best of the best athletes the country has to offer. Asking teams to recover, prepare, travel and play a game in a 96 hour period is just stupid. I've always hated Thursday night games and always will.

I think this team will come out ready to play against the Rams. The defense looked great last night even though they were given short fields because of turnovers and special teams screw ups all night long. The offense will be better just by being at home. Hopefully we can wipe out the past few games we've played against the Rams because those are some ugly memories.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom