If Saints trade for/acquire Carr/Jimmy G what's the next priority in draft?? (1 Viewer)

If the Saints get Jimmy G, getting another QB becomes an immediate concern because he'll be out for the season by Week 6.
Yeah, jimmy G would be another MT contract. If it went bad, Allen would surely be gone and we would still be stuck with Jimmy Gs backloaded contract.

Yeah, jimmy G would be another MT contract. If it went bad, Allen would surely be gone and we would still be stuck with Jimmy Gs backloaded contract.
We definitely don't need another player who can't get or stay on the playing field...

Stopping the run…. ALWAYS MATTERS

It's a passing league... Teams run the ball to protect leads, to setup play action, move LBs in the RPO game, and keep a defense honest... Scoring points on offense eliminates the opposing teams ability to run the ball...

I want Dalton Kincaid. Seems like the type of TE we could really use

We need practically everything on the offense. We need 2 RBs cause Kamara is going to get suspended, we need a TE, 1-2 WRs and 1-2 OL. Then we need 2 DTs and a DB. Also, a competition at K and P. That's a lot and I don't see how we can address all of it in one offseason. Seeing as how we need so much, I'd go best player available except no RBs early.

In this scenario, fans should kill themselves.

Playmakers, no projects, please.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom