If saints won 2 super bowls back to back (1 Viewer)

CJL

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
And drew decided to retire would you be okay with that?

I think that it's expected that he'll retire at the end of this contract after next season... We'll have to be ok with it, super bowl or not.

I don't think that's even a question.

You could fill in the blank with just about anything to that question and the answer would be yes.

With all that Drew has done for the team and the city, I'm going to be OK with him retiring whenever he chooses.

I think that it's expected that he'll retire at the end of this contract after next season... We'll have to be ok with it, super bowl or not.

Don't think that is true at all. If Brady is back for another two years, Brees will not retire in the same year Brady does. No way.

My prediction from a year ago is Brees goes out like Elway. B2B champ. So far so good.

I'll be sad when the GOAT hangs em up... no matter when or the circumstances. So.. obviously winning SBs every remaining year he plays is the most ideal scenario lol.

If that happens Drew should become the greatest Quarterback of all time. With 3 Superbowls I don’t care what ESPN or any other talking head says about Brady, Manning, Rodgers, Montana, Elway, and Favre. I believe he’s the greatest quarterback of all time now, however that would just stick it to all those Condescending talking heads. I also think Failclowns fans will just completely give up on their clownish franchise knowing that their Failclowns will never catch us in the ring count.

Nah, I’ll be quite angry tbh.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom