If Santa promised you either a Saints or LSU championship which one would you choose? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Ok I know most of you would prolly say Saints but hear me out. The Saints’ window is not as limited as LSU being the Tigers are not in the playoff race every year whereas the Saints are serious contenders. With Burrow gone next year, i highly doubt they sniff top 4 in the foreseeable future. What say you?

DavidM

Admin Emeritus
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
You're on a Saints board asking this question? (hint on the demographics: many here aren't LSU fans, while 99.99% are Saints fans)

Saints Super Bowl but LSU is fun to watch, too. Also, Miles Brennan has the talent to be really good.

Humperdoo

Who Dat.
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
You're on a Saints board asking this question? (hint on the demographics: many here aren't LSU fans, while 99.99% are Saints fans)

Saints Super Bowl but LSU is fun to watch, too. Also, Miles Brennan has the talent to be really good.
I thought the same. I’m not into college football at all but do pull for LSU for their proximity to NO.

gavinj

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
it’s like asking if you would rather have your high school win the state championship in JV or Varsity.

Saints. I know people lose their minds over college football, but it’s really not that important.

Saintamaniac

Purple & Gold for Life
Reaction score
Easy. Saints. LSU has a top recruiting class every year with their pick of top players. Saints only have a small window with the players they have. Imagine in college football if winning it all meant that you could only recruit 1 5-star recruit, 1 4-star and then multiple 1-3 star recruits. It would take you years to get back to competing for a championship.

JvilleJoe

Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Saints this year and here's why! This could very well be Drew's last year and I believe he deserves to get to Miami and win one more. The guy has been a warrior for this franchise and as good a 'face of the franchise' as there is in the NFL. He still IMO does not get the regular accolades that Brady does and frankly some of the young players, who have a long way to go to get close to Drew's records. Winning one more could be a capstone for a career we may not see again in our lifetime (talking about us old guys!), so in sum Saints and Drew all the way...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom