If Sean Payton trade happens, Saints will consider Doug Marrone: report - NOLA [MERGED 2X] (1 Viewer)

Make up your mind...

Where is the conflict?

I can be sick of my kids not putting their dishes in the dishwasher. It doesn't mean I need to fire myself or my wife.

Well...duh

Willing or not they don't have much to offer.
yeah...it was actually a good quality discussion but even if Payton wanted out the door, or its loomis or benson that are ready to move on the rams don't have much to offer.

Further imo if you look at Payton's head coaching record top to bottom there are lots of questions to settle about terms of employment and power over defense and personnel and they might be wary of the hire considering a head coaches overall job and not just someone to develop Goff.

I love SP, but I honestly believe he is an elite OC not HC. In a HC you want more of a people manager than strategist imo. Your OC runs the offense your DC runs the defense and your HC manages all the over paid divas :hihi:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Dr Phil would be a great HC....you need to know football and know it well to make crucial decisions like operation Ambush, but I do believe they have to be sort of a people manager as well and I'm not so sure Sean is a very good one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom