If sean peyton does not pick (1 Viewer)

jsberry

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Easy...... OL
I agree for two reasons: (1) OL was our weakness in the playoffs, and (2) we have had good luck drafting OL.

Economics may dictate that we must trade Kamara for a good draft pick, that will recoup us a good "skills" playmaker.

JWDtrey3

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I’m trading 24 down to try to get two 2nd round picks. Then go WR, OL, DL with 3 2nd round picks.
I like the idea of this as many of us do here every year. I think history will play out as usual that either they stay put and get BPA or get enamored and move up some to get a target the covet. 3 solid second round picks would be nice though.

JackT.

was Jake from State Farm
Reaction score
The right first round picks. Some of them are mediocre at best. We have a couple on our team.
well, that sorta goes without saying. I don't want a first round pick on the lines just because it is a first round pick. if there are two or more players graded the same then I would like a lineman.

ELLIASJWILLIAMS

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
CB/DB

Saints have never not drafted a DB at some point in Paytons tenure and though I slightly disagree based on recent data, he subscribes to the fact that the really good CB's are usually taken within the first 2 rounds.

JvilleJoe

Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I’m trading 24 down to try to get two 2nd round picks. Then go WR, OL, DL with 3 2nd round picks.
I am of that mind also. IF there is not someone rated much higher who drops, I like the idea this year of going down and picking up a couple of picks. With the number of so called quality QB's in this draft I can see a team biting at 24 if someone they like drops.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom