If sean peyton does not pick (1 Viewer)

CJL

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
A wr or qb in the first round what other postion would you think he would pick

Sean "Peyton" "Payton" Manning. I see this a lot. I wonder why. Anyway back to your topic....Best players available. He could use another good corner, offensive linemen, guard or tackle or someone on the defensive line.

How would you guys feel if they throw Alvin kamara in to trade up.

Sean "Peyton" "Payton" Manning. I see this a lot. I wonder why. Anyway back to your topic....Best players available. He could use another good corner, offensive linemen, guard or tackle or someone on the defensive line.
I came here to see how many people responded because of the spelling error. To my surprise, the responses were very underwhelming. Payton, as in Pay the man a Ton cause he's awesome. Payton, Payton, PAyton, pAyton, PAYTON, Payton. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

How would you guys feel if they throw Alvin kamara in to trade up.
I will say this....This will be an interesting off season. If they decide to trade him, that front office better be 100 percent sure and 100 percent right.

• 1Like
Reactions: CJL
Payton, Loomis, Ireland will take the best player available on their board.

At this point it's so early in the process it's hard to judge but if we eliminate QB or WR they could go:

Cornerback - Kristian Fulton (would have to fall) CJ Henderson, or Trevon Diggs

Linebacker - Kenneth Murray or Patrick Queen (who ever they think will be a better scheme fit)

Defensive Interior - Ross Blacklock, Jordan Elliot, Justin Madubuike (do not be surprised Glazer has reported the Brass was not satisfied with the 3-tech play this past season and want it to improve, Onyemettta is a free agent, and Rankins has had injuries in 3 of his 4 seasons)

Offensive Line - not sure who will be here worth taking at the bottom of round one, more value in the 2nd or 3rd but maybe Austin Jackson out of USC as a swing tackle, or move to interior.. or Cesar Ruiz from Michigan at Interior.

Safety - Grant Delpit, or Xavier McKinney if Vonn Bell is lost in Free agency, and can't afford a replacement.

Unless a decent prospect slides I doubt we go QB. A WR is possible because people say it's a deep class.

A wr or qb in the first round what other postion would you think he would pick

Maybe a TE or an offensive lineman. Maybe a RB or FB. Perhaps even a defensive end or tackle. If not one of those, a linebacker. Or they could go secondary with either a safety or a CB.

Maybe even a punter or a kicker.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom