If sean peyton does not pick (1 Viewer)

O line or D line. Love to have all first round picks on both lines.

Easy...... OL
I agree for two reasons: (1) OL was our weakness in the playoffs, and (2) we have had good luck drafting OL.

Economics may dictate that we must trade Kamara for a good draft pick, that will recoup us a good "skills" playmaker.

I’m trading 24 down to try to get two 2nd round picks. Then go WR, OL, DL with 3 2nd round picks.
I like the idea of this as many of us do here every year. I think history will play out as usual that either they stay put and get BPA or get enamored and move up some to get a target the covet. 3 solid second round picks would be nice though.

Has anyone said trade down yet? I know, I know, not with our history...

The right first round picks. Some of them are mediocre at best. We have a couple on our team.
well, that sorta goes without saying. I don't want a first round pick on the lines just because it is a first round pick. if there are two or more players graded the same then I would like a lineman.

CB/DB

Saints have never not drafted a DB at some point in Paytons tenure and though I slightly disagree based on recent data, he subscribes to the fact that the really good CB's are usually taken within the first 2 rounds.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom