If sean peyton does not pick (1 Viewer)

I’m trading 24 down to try to get two 2nd round picks. Then go WR, OL, DL with 3 2nd round picks.
I am of that mind also. IF there is not someone rated much higher who drops, I like the idea this year of going down and picking up a couple of picks. With the number of so called quality QB's in this draft I can see a team biting at 24 if someone they like drops.

A wr or qb in the first round what other postion would you think he would pick
Offensive lineman or another CB

With this draft being very deep in WR talent I highly doubt that they go WR at 24.........in fact I think it would be foolish!!

The only way they might go QB is if one of the absolute top prospects for whatever reason falls to 24 and is too good to pass up.

Oline or defense at #24 is my guess.

Payton has been the coach going on 14 years and people still can't spell his name correctly. If Payton is too much, just type coach . . .

Payton has been the coach going on 14 years and people still can't spell his name correctly. If Payton is too much, just type coach . . .
The thread title really needs to be edited. I'm surprised it hasn't yet. I shake my head every time I see it.

I really want us to trade down. The team's cap situation and the vast amount of free agents who could leave means that this might be the best option. I just feel that this is the year to maximise our selections by trading down and filling some of the holes that will happen due to the loss of talent.

Hoping our 1st pick is a WR or LB.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom