If Season Gets Cancelled, Would This be a Fun and Exciting Alternative? (1 Viewer)

Literally nothing. If we don’t have a season with the most talented roster we’ve ever had and Drew being so close to retirement I would be depressed.

But of course the 1 year we have this good of a team will be the year that the season is canceled 😂

I read on alt.conspiracy.blackhelicopter.nfl that Roger Goodell invented COVID-19 because he thought the Saints had a shot at the Super Bowl this year and he wanted to make sure that didn't happen.

There was an official Madden NFL Network Video after Brady joined the Buccs
Buccs vs Saints
Buccs - Saints - Simulation

this ended 17:0 for the Buccs

So NO!!! I dont see any madden bullsh… replacing the actual league. I dont wanna get angry on a bad simulation, when actual Saints games already give me a stroke regularly :D

You really mean a 2K one. Madden is a disgrace of a football game.

If you're in to motorcycles, watching the best riders in the world on two wheels and speed .. MOTOGP.

Season resumes in late July.

The concept itself is a unique/interesting one........but you wonder how people would act if their "team" was losing, and how competitive it would remain.

It's like the person who is 2-8 in Fantasy Football........then quits caring about setting a lineup, leading to some easy wins for opponents that you seriously need to take some L's.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom