If Smith (UCF Running Back) is available in the 2nd (1 Viewer)

Would rather draft Forte from Tulane in the 3rd or 4th instead

Would rather draft ANY player not from LSU, Tulane, or the SEC.

Just because.:p

No. We've drafted enough RBs in the past few years. PT looks good. We also have to hope Deuce has something left in the tank after coming off another knee injury. We need to resign Steck, and Bush is going to have to improve. At most, we should not draft a RB this year until the late rounds, if the right guy is still on the board.

No. We've drafted enough RBs in the past few years. PT looks good. We also have to hope Deuce has something left in the tank after coming off another knee injury. We need to resign Steck, and Bush is going to have to improve. At most, we should not draft a RB this year until the late rounds, if the right guy is still on the board.

Agreed, if all we had was Bush and Deuce I'd say hell yes draft him, but we have bush deuce steck and pierre.

we don't HAVE stecker, he's a UFA if I'm not mistaken.

Um..This is the deepest draft for runningbacks in like forever....
Mcfadden , Jones, Stewart, Rice, Mendenhall, Charles, Davis, Smith, Forte, Hart, Choice, Johnson... and alot of other guys.... Monster Draft for runningbacks.

we don't HAVE stecker, he's a UFA if I'm not mistaken.

We'll resign Stecker, but if we don't that means Thomas will be a lock to be active simply for his ST's role (even if he isn't the primary returner next year).

So either way, you've got a drafted RB not active on gameday. Its a waste of a pick as far as I see. We are pretty stacked at RB.

I HOPE NOT, we dont need another running back. But seeing how we moved on Antonio Pittman when we couldve got a D-lineman, I would not doubt it. Coach Payton's an offensive guy, so you know what side of wall he leans toward.

I believe we should go all defense on the first day. Unless one of the top tight ends or O-lineman falls through the cracks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom