If Smith (UCF Running Back) is available in the 2nd (1 Viewer)

No. We have to go defense in AT LEAST the first two rounds.

yodarly.jpg

What's wrong with Pierre Thomas? Even if Deuce can't come back.

I don't understand all the people talking about drafting running backs high. Our 4th running back just had a 100/100 game. If you want to improve the running game let's get a lineman. I'd be ok with that....but i'd prefer help on the defensive side of the ball.

I heard Kevin Smith isnt coming out this yr.

He just announced that he changed his mind, and that he will make himself eligible for the draft, that's why I posted that to see how everyone feels about him. I've seen one game he played, and I was truly very impressed. I know the competition is far less than what a team like LSU plays, but he looks unstoppable.

Can we just have one thread titled...

If ____________ is there in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th or 7th round do we take him?

Then people can just go into the thread and fill in the blanks?

Can we just have one thread titled...

If ____________ is there in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th or 7th round do we take him?

Then people can just go into the thread and fill in the blanks?

Can we have another one called "Let's flood EVERY thread that anyone makes even if it relates to upcoming events with complaints about how the thread is worthless." Seriously, there are too many of you that complain about every thread, no matter how good a thread is, someone will complain about it. Don't attack me because I had a question to ask about the value of a certain player in the upcoming draft and his value to the team in which this forum is based around, that's what this forum is for.

Crap, I didn't realise he was entering the draft.
Now my college team isn't going to be anything next year :(
Oh well, atleast I have The U. Oh wait...

Kevin Smith has been a terrific college running back. He made life miserable for my hometown Tulsa Golden Hurricane in not one but two games this year. I am a little surprised that he decided to come out--I figured he could turn himself into a first rounder next year--but can't begrudge anyone the decision to cash in. He will probably be a quality running back for someone on Sundays, although I'm don't know if I think he'll be an NFL superstar.

But I agree with the consensus: the Saints need DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE. (And maybe, just maybe, a quality player or 2 for the OL.) Gotta leave the RBs for others this time around.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom