If somehow that was pass interference in the end zone (1 Viewer)

just amazingly ridiculous sometimes wizard....

it got them moved 25 yards up for the kick, burned a ton of time, eliminated any threat of a rush and gave them a much more controlled scenario to the finish.
****! You're the rediculous one who FAILED to read my posts where I corrected myself! Thanks for trolling. Come again now!

It was a good no call Crabtree had his hands all over the defender earlier in the play and only took his hands off in anticipation of the catch and it would have been probably the greatest Catch in the history of the league if he could have caught it and stayed in bounds.

crab blew that play terribly on several fronts. the defender had inside technique to prevent the hot read inside on the zero blitz. if crabtree takes even a half step in and breaks back outside properly it wouldve been a real play with a pretty big target for CK to drop the ball into. as is he ran into the defenders chest giving the defender leeway to hand fight without a flag, and break the timing.

smith played it textbook and crabtree just blew it huge.

****! You're the rediculous one who FAILED to read my posts where I corrected myself! Thanks for trolling. Come again now!
Well, to be fair, posting fail and expecting people to read the rest of the thread to see if you admitted failing before calling you out for said fail is, well...fail.

the fact that you even thought it in the first place, regardless of if you were right in the betting perspective is ridiculous. your gut reaction was ignore the game situation and blame a coach gambling..... and youre tossing around the term troll at other people?

that you werent even right on the vegas front just makes it funny, and your correction doesnt change that your gut reaction was nuts.

That ball was NOT catchable. I'm pretty happy that the refs let these guys play. I saw holding on both sides that were not called. Good game called by the refs, they did very well IMHO.

Holdings and off-sides by both teams, in fact, the very lack of penalties is what kept that game real interesting. I'm glad when that big bruh-ha-ha started there were two off-setting flags on BOTH teams too. Even Steven me Brothers and Sisters , EVEN STEVEN!

Personally, I don't think EITHER team will be back past a Wild Card game next year as Defensive Squads see what works against CK and the "pistol" fires blanks next year. Give me Drew lighting it up with his crafty footwork( first engineered by the GREAT JOE MONTANA and perfected by Drew) along with our squad of RBs and solid WRs., and TE's! Our Offensive line needs to keep Drew clean and it's going to be ON as Coach Payton comes on like a madman thirsting to Win IT ALL AGAIN! Lord , PLEASE let it HAPPEN!

Well, to be fair, posting fail and expecting people to read the rest of the thread to see if you admitted failing before calling you out for said fail is, well...fail.

Then don't read lol They just like to give me ****. Ill help the both of you out here right now:

i realized after I posted that that it didn't make sense! I should've posted correctly and thought clearly about it before my post. My mind was not on the post as I wrote it!

Happy now?

the fact that you even thought it in the first place, regardless of if you were right in the betting perspective is ridiculous. your gut reaction was ignore the game situation and blame a coach gambling..... and youre tossing around the term troll at other people?

that you werent even right on the vegas front just makes it funny, and your correction doesnt change that your gut reaction was nuts.

Funny though! My gut banked me $419 on betting! And there is times where things of this sort play into gambling!

crab blew that play terribly on several fronts. the defender had inside technique to prevent the hot read inside on the zero blitz. if crabtree takes even a half step in and breaks back outside properly it wouldve been a real play with a pretty big target for CK to drop the ball into. as is he ran into the defenders chest giving the defender leeway to hand fight without a flag, and break the timing.

smith played it textbook and crabtree just blew it huge.

I agree but it still would have had to be an Amazing catch to be caught in bounds with the location of the throw. Colin can whip it but he needs work on his touch passes

I think the call may have actually been made with better location on the ball

I didn't see the play live,but it sounds like crabtree ran into the db. Bad route running by crabtree perhaps,should've broke it to the corner much earlier.Again I didn't see it live but it sounds to me like the charge call in basketball,not an easy call to make in a average situation,let alone late in a close championship game.

Funny thing is that play reminded me a lot of the NFCCG when the Vikings got called for PI and all Vikings fans were screaming that the ball was uncatchable. Then everyone in here broke it down frame by frame to show that it was catchable. So yes, I think the NFCCG play was catchable and I also think this play was catchable.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom