If somehow that was pass interference in the end zone (1 Viewer)

Not holding.. But if it was and the ravens won OMG they would have blamed it on the saints for the next year. They would have said without that power outage...blah blah blah

What goes around comes around. 49ers have gotten away with that all season long. Karma

It would have been holding. But if the refs were calling holds, the niners would have been stopped at the 50. Live by the hold... die by the hold.

That ball was NOT catchable. I'm pretty happy that the refs let these guys play. I saw holding on both sides that were not called. Good game called by the refs, they did very well IMHO.

Falcons fans are way too happy about that no-call lol

referees were pretty bad alot of no calls in the game... hits out of bounds... heck the players were pushing referees around and no calls....

It looks a lot worse in slow motion. In real time, it didn't look too bad. It's a bit hindsight to judge the call when you get to look at it at 1/10 of the speed and with multiple angles.

It's rare to see these refs make that kind of call with the game on the line... Unless it's really blatant in real time.

That ball was NOT catchable. I'm pretty happy that the refs let these guys play. I saw holding on both sides that were not called. Good game called by the refs, they did very well IMHO.

I disagree. It looked like there was a chance that the receiver could've and toed the line to catch it. Either way I don't care, just glad there was no flag.

Correct me if I'm wrong but even if the ball is uncatchable holding can still be called right?? I thought pass interference couldn't be called if its uncatchable..Regardless I think it was a good no call..They were both mauling each other and it wasn't like Crabtree didn't shove the defender to the ground ala Roddy White..

The 49ers DB's did that crap in our game and I saw them do it in every other game they played in. Borderline pass interference on almost every play. I guess the strategy is "the ref can't call it on every play or it's going to look ticky tack". Well Jim, Looks like you were right.

In slow motion you can see why it looks like they were both mauling each other, the defensive player had a hold of the jersey and the wr was trying to get to his spot for the pass, regardless no referee had an angle to see the hold....

The reason it was not called because (they were showing it on NFL Network) Crabtree initiated the contact. Had he not put his hands on the DB first, then it may have been called..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom