If somehow there is a god, and we win our next 4 games (1 Viewer)

realitybias

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
And by all means, if we win our next 4 games, we are in the playoffs with about 80% of the scenarios on the playoff calculator...

And we play the falcons, and beat them in the playoffs...

And play the 49ers, and beat them in the playoffs...

Then I will actually become a believer that there is a god.

Just close your eyes and imagine THAT magical dreamland scenario, which actually isn't as far fetched as you'd think.

It would be the absolute sweetest act of football vengeance... maybe in history.

Ahahaha, well, the next few games are not nearly as tough as the last two.

Just imagine the scenario, don't rain on my super awesome wishful thinking!

Ahahaha, well, the next few games are not nearly as tough as the last two.

Just imagine the scenario, don't rain on my super awesome wishful thinking!

If we run the damn ball, it shouldn't be nearly as hard.

You may not vote on any more threads today. :9:

For those getting their panties in a wad over the god thing, its a common expression and a joke, haha. Whether or not the Saints win have nothing to do with my belief in god. Its just an exaggeration! Have a little fun folks, we've been so freaking good for so long, its funny to see people falling apart when we we have a bad year.

I choose to focus on the almost impossible but unbelievably cool scenarios that will at least keep me watching til its all over for the year. :)

There is no way in hell you can convince me we would not get stomped again by the 49ers if we meet them in the wild card. Statistically they dominated us the last time, and they forced errors with defense. They came out totally prepared for our one dimensional passing attack the last time we played them.

There is no way in hell you can convince me we would not get stomped again by the 49ers if we meet them in the wild card. Statistically they dominated us the last time, and they forced errors with defense. They came out totally prepared for our one dimensional passing attack the last time we played them.

Let me preface this by saying i don't think we are going to the playoffs and doing what the OP is suggesting(altho it would be beyond awesome).

Now that that's out of the way, i think we can hang with the Niners, until the disaster pick 6 before half time we were playing good football, and beating them solidly, we had them on their heels after the Kaepernick pick, we completely allowed them to get their edge back with that pick 6... ah what could of been. It was after that point we kind of collapsed in on ourselves and the niners put a whoopin on us. Now could we beat them at home? It would be difficult, but not impossible, especially if we went into the playoffs on a roll, which we would have to be in order to make the playoffs. Like i said i don't see that happening, i see a team now that is completely spent, it's hard to come back from 0-4 and keep that same intensity and drive to keep it going.

The irony of the OP asking if there is a God while his avatar is a composite of Brees and Jesus is hilarious to me. And maybe irony isn't the exact word but irony seems to fit here to me.

I won't be able to stop wincing every time Drew rears back to throw the ball until I see a couple of interception-less games. I'm too much in shock to focus on playoffs at this point.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom