If Super Bowl ends up being Packers/Chiefs I'm screaming conspiracy!! (1 Viewer)

Some of you may buy into this and some of you may not but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to look up who was in the first "Super Bowl" and this is the 100th year for the NFL. Wouldn't that be just peachy?!?! Please!!!!! If Packers/Chiefs end up being the Super Bowl matchup I'm staying away from football until the Draft.

The weird thing is

I said at the beginning of this year if the Saints aren't gonna be in the Superbowl it's going to be the Packers and the Cheifs because of the 100 year anniversary.

I was joking of course

Now I don't know about some crazy conspiracy theory, but I do find it weird that it could shape up that way.

I also can't say that both teams dont deserve it, if it does end up that way.

Here's to hoping it's the Titans vs the 49ers.

I hate that I just put the 49ers

But....

I hate Aaron Rodgers more then I hate the 49ers

[QUOTE="insidejob, post: 7923242, member: (I honestly wish the NFL would fire all their officials and take the best of the refs from the NCAA (and adopt their format for challenges and replays, etc.)
[/QUOTE]
Are you joking? Did you watch the game Monday? Was that opi in the 4th that if not called would have put Clemson within 7 with 11 minutes? Was that targeting that took their best defensive player out the game? That crew was horrendous and it was the best the ncaa could find.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom