If Super Bowl ends up being Packers/Chiefs I'm screaming conspiracy!! (1 Viewer)

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Some of you may buy into this and some of you may not but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to look up who was in the first "Super Bowl" and this is the 100th year for the NFL. Wouldn't that be just peachy?!?! Please!!!!! If Packers/Chiefs end up being the Super Bowl matchup I'm staying away from football until the Draft.

Some of you may buy into this and some of you may not but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to look up who was in the first "Super Bowl" and this is the 100th year for the NFL. Wouldn't that be just peachy?!?! Please!!!!! If Packers/Chiefs end up being the Super Bowl matchup I'm staying away from football until the Draft.

What two QBs were in the most television commercials this year?

Superbowl LIV
(aka) The STATE FARM BOWL
February 2nd, 2020
Miami, FL

Couldn't it also be that the Packers and Chiefs win their games fair and square and end up in the Super Bowl that way?

If there's a bunch of officiating shenanigans, then I'll entertain some kind of conspiracy theory. But we'd have to be talking NOLA No Call type game changing stuff for me to go there. (I honestly wish the NFL would fire all their officials and take the best of the refs from the NCAA (and adopt their format for challenges and replays, etc.) since you never have a Sunday dominated by conversations about all of the various terrible officiating that took place on Saturday in like 100 games, not 16. But every Monday this past year, there was ALWAYS an egregious, game changing call or no call that would dominate the conversation about the previous day's games.

lol the Chiefs came back from a 24-0 deficit not because of the refs but because the Texans don't have the killer instinct. That game itself should stop the conspiracy theories.

Two weeks ago, it was the League fixing the Super Bowl for Jimmy G Vs Brady....

You're not the first one to post on here with exclamation points and capital letters about a KC and GB superbowl conspiracy.

What I'm curious to see is if anyone will come here and say they were wrong and there is no conspiracy if they don't make it. My guess is not. The narrative will just shift.

This thread has been done FYI. Came to the same conclusions, too.

Heck, the conspiracy theory last week was that the League would fix it for Seahawks/49ers Part III.

Couldn't it also be that the Packers and Chiefs win their games fair and square and end up in the Super Bowl that way?
After that first Detroit-Packers game, it was clear the referees wanted Green Bay to win. Even my friends that are GB fans were apologizing for that.

After that first Detroit-Packers game, it was clear the referees wanted Green Bay to win. Even my friends that are GB fans were apologizing for that.
If the Saints would’ve beaten the Vikings, people would be saying the League would’ve fixed it for a favorable ratings matchup of Brees/Rodgers.
If the Seahawks would’ve won, people would’ve said the League fixed it for Seattle/SF Part III.
If it’s Chiefs/Packers in the SB, people would say it’s because State Farm wants it.
You can make a conspiracy out of anything.

Who HASN'T been screaming conspiracy?

If the Saints would’ve beaten the Vikings, people would be saying the League would’ve fixed it for a favorable ratings matchup of Brees/Rodgers.
If the Seahawks would’ve won, people would’ve said the League fixed it for Seattle/SF Part III.
If it’s Chiefs/Packers in the SB, people would say it’s because State Farm wants it.
You can make a conspiracy out of anything.
But mostly you can make it out of lazy stupidity.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom