If taysom hill... (1 Viewer)

I would leave it to Drew. We could have won against the Vikings last year if we kept Hill in. If Drew can be humble enough to split the workload say 60/40 or 70/30 at that point I’d be happy. But I would leave it up to him. He pulled himself from the game last week. If he thinks he won’t be effective he will let Taysom handle the offense.
I would leave it to Drew. We could have won against the Vikings last year if we kept Hill in. If Drew can be humble enough to split the workload say 60/40 or 70/30 at that point I’d be happy. But I would leave it up to him. He pulled himself from the game last week. If he thinks he won’t be effective he will let Taysom handle the offense.
That is so true Saintmike I was at that game and he had the Vikings on their heels

I believe Taysom & Winston already know that no matter how well they do for the next few games that when Brees comes back, he will be the starter once more. This is his ship to command. You stick with the one who has done it for this team year in and year out. Brees is the horse you ride in the big parade.

Go back and watch Baldys highlights and then come back and tell me how Taysom gives the Saints a better chance to win than Drew Brees in the playoffs.

One thing, I dont know if its been discussed is that if Taysom does a good job in these starting reps, it makes this team more dangerous when Drew returns. When Taysom takes field with Drew in at QB 3 scenarios could happen; Taysom lining to be a target, run or a pitch and pass.

This is absolutely not a dumb question to ask. Nobody can predict how Taysom Hill will perform. Nobody even knows if he will start or how much he will play. However, what happens if Taysom just balls out of control and the Saints go 6-0. What happens if Taysom looks like Lamar Jackson or Russell Wilson and the Saints go 6-0 in Brees absence? Plenty of players have lost their jobs due to being injured.

This is Drew Brees team and when he is healthy he is our very best chance to go deep into the playoffs. I just hope Hill/Winston can keep us winning so we can vie for that invaluable 1st seed - the only seed that gets a bye and home field throughout the playoffs. Hill/Winston are auditioning for next year assuming Drew does retire.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom