Saints If the Bucs lose today the Saints are in 3rd place (1 Viewer)

Wow... that thread jinxed it šŸ˜°

but positive thing is, if we get the #5 seed, being the highest wildcard would play against whatever abmyssal team from the east is going to win the division with an 5-10 record šŸ¤£

I think 5 seed is the easiest seeding there is this year
Nothing could have helped Rodgers horrible effort.

Wow... that thread jinxed it šŸ˜°

but positive thing is, if we get the #5 seed, being the highest wildcard would play against whatever abmyssal team from the east is going to win the division with an 5-10 record šŸ¤£

I think 5 seed is the easiest seeding there is this year

Right now though the Saints are occupying the participation trophy 7th seed. Lots of season left, but the margin for error has decrease significantly from where people thought it would be at the beginning of the season.

Last edited:
Right now though the Saints are occupying the participation trophy 7th seed. Lots of season left, but the margin for error has decrease significantly from where people thought it would be at the beginning of the season.
Unless Arizona wins tonight, Then Arizona would be 6 and the Rams 7, knocking us out. But we figured we'd be in a battle with TB for the division. We hold the tiebreaker and we are tied in the loss column, but they haven't had their bye yet, its not like TB is running away with the division.

... we figured we'd be in a battle with TB for the division. We hold the tiebreaker and we are tied in the loss column, but they haven't had their bye yet, its not like TB is running away with the division.
The problem with tiebreakers is that they only use them in the event you are tied.
I'm worried about that "running away" scenario. :shocked:

Davenport's back. Michael Thomas is back. Saints are gonna surprise some people - those who based an opinion on the first 5 games.

They haven't seen us yet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom