Saints If the Bucs lose today the Saints are in 3rd place (1 Viewer)

saintmike23

BRING THE WOOD!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
With the Panthers going to 3-3 and if the Bucs also go to 3-3 the Saints are in 3rd place in the NFC with a 3-2 record.

The Cowboys are in 4th place with a 2-3 record 😂 😂

Don’t put all your eggs in one division, so they say. (Really 2)

I love to see Aaron Rodgers throw a pick six. He’s so smug and the refs love him. He didn’t even want to talk to Aaron Jones after that TD probably because he couldn’t get it in.
Anyway, I want the Bucs to lose but love seeing Rodgers dejected.

On replay that wasn't on Rogers but his receiver got a case of stone hands.

Rogers Achilles heel is facing a physical D.....he always underperforms...remember last year against the 9rs? He was the first to fold like an umbrella....today the Bucs are physical with Rogers and we see the result....Bucs will win this game when Rogers underperforms

Bucs just traded low round picks for Jets nose tackle. They’re loading up. We had better raid the Jets for any remaining talent. They have some secondary pieces.

Bucs just traded low round picks for Jets nose tackle. They’re loading up. We had better raid the Jets for any remaining talent. They have some secondary pieces.
Where do you see that news?

Where do you see that news?

The player is Steve McLendon. Honestly I’ve never heard of the guy. Well, says he used to play for the Steelers. Maybe I kind of remember him, not sure. Jets traded him plus a 2023 7th round pick to Bucs for their 2022 6th round pick. Doesn’t really sound like an impact move.

Wow... that thread jinxed it 😰

but positive thing is, if we get the #5 seed, being the highest wildcard would play against whatever abmyssal team from the east is going to win the division with an 5-10 record 🤣

I think 5 seed is the easiest seeding there is this year

The player is Steve McLendon. Honestly I’ve never heard of the guy. Well, says he used to play for the Steelers. Maybe I kind of remember him, not sure. Jets traded him plus a 2023 7th round pick to Bucs for their 2022 6th round pick. Doesn’t really sound like an impact move.
I was worried it was the guy from Bama.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom