If the Hornets leave Shinn Wins! (2 Viewers)

Tell that Katrina is not an exuse to the people in the lower 9th ward lakefront/ Gentilly areas.Parts of St Benard Parish and still effected parts of the Northshore.

Family and housing are prorities number one. Foreclosures at a record high across the country. Lack of quality heath care locally please, lets not go to education.

People will go when they can. We earned that right Shinn made his money in OKL 2 seasons in a row, calm down.

Oh by the way...
Best team today lose 4 games and your in 8TH PLACE.

How come the Saints sell out? How come there is a 22,000 person waiting list? How come people support the Voodoo and Zephyrs?

How come the Saints sell out? How come there is a 22,000 person waiting list? How come people support the Voodoo and Zephyrs?

Have you seen the Season ticket packages for the Hornets? Football is a weekend sport in the Fall 8-10 games a year. Much easier to support than a 40 plus game Basketball season, that has games everyday of the week.

I Love the Hornets personally, don't get me wrong I wanna see them stay here and love the entertainment they provide, but in a city where Football is King and the Saints have roots that go 40 Plus years, it takes time to create the bond the Saints or the Zephyrs have.

I can't slight this city in any way shape or form as it concerns the Hornets. Neither can I blame Shinn for his actions. (They are Trying) But at the end of the day the Cox contract and the 2 year absence from the city is whats hurting this time now.

It can turn around and i hope it does really, I love bringing my kids down to the area to enjoy that atmosphere.

Question do you have Season Tickets to the Hornets?

Well first of all i live in Tampa, FL have been here since 2001 And secondly i bought season Tickets for my brothers so yes, i have season tickets but no i don't go to most of the games i have been to 3 games, and i travel 10 hours to do that for Saints and now Hornets.

So i guess you can call me an Ultimate fan of New Orleans (period) thats why i took New Orleanians to task.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom