If the Saint could make one more move? (1 Viewer)

Post June 1 Cuts: Cut P-Rob saves your 3 mill. Cut Edwards Jr. saves your 4 mill.

Plus 8 mill from cutting Warford.

Plus 2-3 extra mill that the Saints have.

Total: Around 16-18M.

...Plenty enough to sign BOTH Griffen and Logan Ryan to a 1 year rental assuming somehow the cap issues don't roll over to the following season for whatever reason.

Focus on re-signing RR, Lattimore, and Kamara during the season/next early offseason.

Some will argue about retaining Kamara though.

Edit: Can choose to replace Griffen in my scenario with a LB, but there is no good LB left in FA...Unless, Kwon gets cut post June 1. If not, maybe trade for him since he’s on trading block?

Last edited:
Hendrickson does not have anywhere near as much experience as Alonso. Not sure what you're talking about.
There is no guarantee that Kiko will be ready by the start of the season, that is what you don’t get. He shouldn’t be your LB2 or LB3 right now. You are banking your hopes that he returns from a torn ACL by Week 1. You are trying to throw **** on a wall to see if it sticks, but completely dismissing reality. I’m sure I am a bigger Kiko fan than you are, but I am a realist as well.

There is no guarantee that Kiko will be ready by the start of the season, that is what you don’t get. He shouldn’t be your LB2 or LB3 right now. You are banking your hopes that he returns from a torn ACL by Week 1. You are trying to throw **** on a wall to see if it sticks, but completely dismissing reality. I’m sure I am a bigger Kiko fan than you are, but I am a realist as well.

No, I understand that. All we need is for Kiko to heal up before Anzalone goes down (if he goes down). That doesn't seem unrealistic.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom