If the Saints and LSU were playing at the same time (1 Viewer)

If the Saints and LSU play at the same time, who would you watch?

• LSU

Votes: 11 4.5%
  • Saints

Votes: 234 95.5%

• Total voters
First, I'm glad that will never happen.

Secondly, it would depend on who's game was bigger (this past weekend, probably LSU). Which ever one I decided to watch, I'd be hitting the previous channel button all game.

That is a really, really bad question!

I'd watch the Saints... especially if I were at the game. If I were at home, I'd switch back and forth.

well we don't call this LSUreport.com now do we ;) but the real answer is, that's why God invented Tivo :D

You gotta admit that this is a fun question though. I mean, LSU fans are the most die hard college fans I have ever met. But, the question is, are they bigger Saints fans?

i follw LSU close...but the Saints are my football team....i actually played splinter cell: double agent for the first half of the LSU game saturday...i would never do that when a saints game is on

since none of the LSU games really matter to me anymore the Saints.. but had the Tigers beaten Florida and/or Auburn.. like sumone said it would depend on how big the game was..

since none of the LSU games really matter to me anymore the Saints.. but had the Tigers beaten Florida and/or Auburn.. like sumone said it would depend on how big the game was..
exactly my thoughts

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom