If the Saints and LSU were playing at the same time (2 Viewers)

If the Saints and LSU play at the same time, who would you watch?

• LSU

Votes: 11 4.5%
  • Saints

Votes: 234 95.5%

• Total voters
i follw LSU close...but the Saints are my football team....i actually played splinter cell: double agent for the first half of the LSU game saturday...i would never do that when a saints game is on
Exactly die hard lsu fan here but the Saints are my team

the saints..and then tulane...and then U.Va.. then LSU

There are only three suitable answers to this question:

1) Tivo.

2) Buy a second TV.

3) Shoot yourself in the face.

If both teams lose you may chose either #1 and #3 or #2 and #3.

Considering the fact that I can't stand LSU because of the grosse imbalance of state funding they receive for education and athletics as compared to other, better, state schools. I would rather watch a Saints game.

Well, it seems like this is highly situational.

Every home game this year for LSU has been a huge snooze fest, and LSU doesn't really have a realistic chance of doing anything super great this year. Perhaps an at large BCS bid maybe?

Right now, the Saints have just as good of a shot as anyone to win it all.

So if I had to choose between watching LSU absolutely destroy ULL, or watch the Saints play Atlanta? I'll watch LSU the first quarter then switch to the Saints game for the next three when the game becomes a total snooze fest.

However, if the LSU game is a good one, I'm definitely picking them over the Saints. I'm an LSU grad, and will pick LSU every time. I never graduated from Saint's U., and don't have the same connection to them as I do with LSU. LSU were some of the best years of my life. I never have to worry about them relocating or anything.

I choose LSU.

This is why God invented Picture in Picture.

Worst television invention ever. It ruins both games by blocking the view of one game while forcing you to squint from across the room to watch the other.

If the Saints and LSU were both playing at home at the same time and you had free suite tickets to both and a limousine ride to and from the game; and once you got to the suite, you had all you can eat prime rib and all you can drink premium brands and beer and half the Swedish bikini team was at each suite, plus you got a free 80 Gb iPod and a new 60" Plasma TV to take home... which game would you choose?

Last edited:
Nice poll, very objective....

REALLY, come on, this is SAINTSREPORT. Maybe you should go to Tigerbait forums and ask the same question.

BTW I picked LSU to make it alittle more even. Yay, now it's 4 to 60.

There are only three suitable answers to this question:

1) Tivo.

2) Buy a second TV.

3) Shoot yourself in the face.

If both teams lose you may chose either #1 and #3 or #2 and #3.

I have Picture in Picture, plus TV out in my PC where i can watch up to 20 screens at once, so thank god that problem will never exist for me ever.

Saints, I don't even like LSU ;)

If you changed it to Ole Miss or Saints, depends on whose season is in the tank already (with those two, it's a safe bet one is already :D )

Although I enjoy college football just for the sake of getting to watch football, I would always choose to watch an NFL game first. The games actually mean something, and they are more exciting to me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom