If the saints beat the seahawks you will... (1 Viewer)

I am Currently enjoying the tears of
The Seahawk fan base as I wait for the ferry to show up at the docks ?⚜???

Plenty of Who datting!!! Is going on in the streets of Seattle at the moment

Every saint win we perform an eating challenge. Once we did a dozen donuts and castle burgers. Very very nauseating but whatever it takes. :)

Like I said in a previous post, before the game! I KNEW IT!!! I took $50 from a co worker!! He gave me the Saints +6........ ROTFLMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!
Like taking candy from a baby!!
Oh, and the Cowgirl fans up here in Little Rock, let's just say, They are VERY concerned.....

Push a peanut with my nose from the Dome to Bourbon ST.
PHFFFTTTTTTTHHHH~! I Did THAT already and just by being too drunk to realize what I was doing of WHY! So, you’re going to HAVE to come up with something greater than that! I’ll put you on Decatur and Canal with 30 mins, to draw the largest crowd you can find on game Night After we dispatch the ‘girls! There should be quite a lot of folks in the streets and willing to cheer you on for sure! I’d want you naked and maybe oil yourself down it doesn’t matter who you are or how you look or male female , ,transgender, just being on a platform and soaping yourself down to get that Dallas stench off of you is humiliating enough for some righteous crow eating!

Like I said in a previous post, before the game! I KNEW IT!!! I took $50 from a co worker!! He gave me the Saints +6........ ROTFLMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!
Like taking candy from a baby!!
Oh, and the Cowgirl fans up here in Little Rock, let's just say, They are VERY concerned.....
I’m guessing those Dallas wannabe serious about winning but can’t are seeing RED right now that they are walking into a buzz saw called The New Orleans SAINTS! I only hope Cook and Murray feel comfy enough to allow their game to find itself! So far? NOT SO MUCH! Also , Teddy’s gonna start firing away at Michael Thomas! That’s the beginning of the end for any opponents as Teddy begins to SEE more and more of his playing pieces! Once he feels that he can hit MT#13? Then Ted Ginn Jr,? It’s all over for our opponents right now! Teddy can or used to be quite a runner too! Wonder how that leg of his is feeling lately? It’s been quite a while since he hurt it so I’m saying he’s been working it out especially hard to find it’s limits (if there are any?)! GEAUX SAINTS GEAUX!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom