If the saints beat the seahawks you will... (1 Viewer)

Feel more hopeful.

If we lose this one and big pass plays by are the difference then that will tell us with or without Brees we has some issues.

A good performance from Teddy and a win would actually prove A LOT to me. Personally I just don't think this dude can win games for us. His TD's are just too few and far between. I would be so happy for him personally and it would help my confidence in this team without Brees going forward.

Wake up Monday morning and figure out how to save the world...like every other day. Win or lose these guys collectively represent our city, state and region on and off the field maybe better than any other NFL franchise out there. Combined with the Pels efforts over the last 5 months, it's good to be a fan our professional sports franchises.

Watch my back as I leave the stadium yelling Who Dat!! Lol
We Seattlites are too passive-aggressive for you to be truly concerned. However, all the Bay-area non-natives that have moved up to Seattle, I can't vouch for. They probably won't be at the game, however. :)

At the Beastquake game a guy a couple seats over from me stood up to block a Saints fan from getting to the stairs to get more beer/food/whatever. I stood up and told the "Seattle" fan to cut that $h1t out and he sat back down, and I waved the Saints fan through.

I'm actually sad that Brees is out. I was hoping we'd get flexed to SNF and have another epic showdown in Seattle, but unfortunately, it wasn't meant to be this year.

I will Wake up from this mirage of gloom and doom, and hope that’s there a season left worth playing for. I’ll admit, I honestly thought this is the team to take us to the promised land, but now I’m just, man I don’t know. Just so darn heartbroken, it’s hard to explain

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom