If the saints beat the seahawks you will... (1 Viewer)

We Seattlites are too passive-aggressive for you to be truly concerned. However, all the Bay-area non-natives that have moved up to Seattle, I can't vouch for. They probably won't be at the game, however. :)

At the Beastquake game a guy a couple seats over from me stood up to block a Saints fan from getting to the stairs to get more beer/food/whatever. I stood up and told the "Seattle" fan to cut that $h1t out and he sat back down, and I waved the Saints fan through.

I'm actually sad that Brees is out. I was hoping we'd get flexed to SNF and have another epic showdown in Seattle, but unfortunately, it wasn't meant to be this year.
I’m not too worried, I’ve been to a game here before and got heckled by an12 yr old but all in all was fine

Any given Sunday.....I guess. But the Saints beating the Seahawks (and Refs) at home with Bridgewater at QB is about as likely as Vanderbilt beating Alabama. I’ll watch today until the Refs continue their “punish the Saints for pointing out their incompetence by not letting the no call go” call/no call campaign continues.

Any given Sunday.....I guess. But the Saints beating the Seahawks (and Refs) at home with Bridgewater at QB is about as likely as Vanderbilt beating Alabama. I’ll watch today until the Refs continue their “punish the Saints for pointing out their incompetence by not letting the no call go” call/no call campaign continues.
So you are basically saying it's impossible for the saints to win today

Push a peanut with my nose from the Dome to Bourbon ST.
I'd be bored before you got to Canal; but win or lose, I really want to see this.

Well, that'd be an outcome I'm not expecting to see, so I suppose: I will be very impressed with the gameplan & coaching.

Guys, we have a good team, even without Brees. I don't think we can win the Superbowl without him. But we can hold serve until he gets back. And make no mistake, the offense is going to improve with TB as we get going. Payton earned his money. Kamara earned the check he's about to get. Man, I love this saints football team. Let's get it!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom