If the Saints could find one absolute stud in the Draft, what position would you want it to be at? (1 Viewer)

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
My first choice would be linebacker. If the Saints could have another tackling machine next to Demario Davis who could also be stout in coverage and occasionally rush the passer, that dude would make this defense ELITE. My other position is Defensive End if Davenport can't recover adequately from his injury.

Safety need someone to cause havoc in the passing game and give the DL more time to get to the QB

Linebacker, but maybe safety depending on what happens with Vonn Bell. But I think we could get by with Marcus Williams & CGJ as our starters if we had too. So yes linebacker by far cause after Davis we don’t have much. Anzalone is always hurt, Kiko is hurt, Craig is up in age, and Elliss is a small school unknown. I’m hoping Kenneth Murray somehow falls into our lap

Linebacker, but maybe safety depending on what happens with Vonn Bell. But I think we could get by with Marcus Williams & CGJ as our starters if we had too. So yes linebacker by far cause after Davis we don’t have much. Anzalone is always hurt, Kiko is hurt, Craig is up in age, and Elliss is a small school unknown. I’m hoping Kenneth Murray somehow falls into our lap
You'd pass on the next Mahomes for a LB or S? Don't understand that Iogic. The only correct answer is QB.

Secondary or Offensive Line.

I feel like, we need to find a hardened LB in free agency. The other need is WR where I prefer a veteran with playoff experience.

I’m good with everything but LG and WR. Either of those positions and I’m happy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom