If the Saints fall to 0-4 Somebody has to get fired! (1 Viewer)

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
No offense to San Diego but I truly feel this is a team the Saints should beat. They have just as many personnel issues due to injury as the Saints do. A lot of people believe the Saints will not show up to play and take their lumps before their bye week. If that indeed happens somebody has to be held accountable. Not naming any names, rebuilding or not, 0-4 would be the depths of despair with nothing but difficult games to come. People forget even after Hurricane Katrina the Saints went to Carolina in the season opener and won. The results that followed weren't very good but they fought hard despite the circumstances. If the same cannot be said after Sunday, somebody needs to be sent packing to send a message.

No offense to San Diego but I truly feel this is a team the Saints should beat. They have just as many personnel issues due to injury as the Saints do. A lot of people believe the Saints will not show up to play and take their lumps before their bye week. If that indeed happens somebody has to be held accountable. Not naming any names, rebuilding or not, 0-4 would be the depths of despair with nothing but difficult games to come. People forget even after Hurricane Katrina the Saints went to Carolina in the season opener and won. The results that followed weren't very good but they fought hard despite the circumstances. If the same cannot be said after Sunday, somebody needs to be sent packing to send a message.

I'm sure I'm in the minority but this idea that when a sports team doesn't live up to expectations, someone must pay by losing their job is ridiculous. The Saints just made a 5 year commitment to Payton and Payton is the guy who will be charged with fighting thru the adversity.

We went 0-4 in 07 after our promising season in 06. Three years later, we won a Super Bowl.
With the same coach and quarterback I might add.

I'm all for having some fans thrown from the bandwagon... and then after the season fire McMahon.

This is the defeatist attitude.

If the Saints fall to 0-4

Expect success and do not succumb to worry. When met with obstacles and disappointment, be prepared to face them with confidence. Pain is exercising perseverance.

No one is getting fired. This team is just fine with no development of linebackers or D lineman. Make a couple of free agents moves and right back at it next year

This is the defeatist attitude.

Expect success and do not succumb to worry. When met with obstacles and disappointment, be prepared to face them with confidence. Pain is exercising perseverance.

Most of us fans have been in denial the past few years. Denial is not working very well anymore.

After we fire them, give them the 'Walk of Shame'.

11324884_519865994835883_1448528504_n.jpg

No one significant will be fired mid-season.

The injuries allow is all the justification some they need to atleast wait.

So bloodthirsty, some of you are.

Why does everyone assume we beat chargers? Coming off short week traveling west coast doesn't ever seem to bode well for this team

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom