If the Saints have a very high pick... (1 Viewer)

Dr. Sting

Veteran
Reaction score
And we have the opportunity to draft a top three QB, do we pull the trigger? Is it time to consider moving Brees or letting him go? Do we honestly believe we get good again in time for him to help us? Is it time to blow up the whole thing? Would it be better to free up cap space and build up some depth? I am just asking. Don't kill the guy asking legitimate questions about our future.

The brees extension should have never happened.a smart Would have traded him for a couple of 1st rounders. And slowly rebuild. Btw fire sean payton

If the saints have a very high draft pick would you guys consider trading back and stockpiling picks like Cleveland did this year? Look that I'm not asking if CSP or Loomis would do it, I'm asking if you would do that if you were in their place.

If the saints have a very high draft pick would you guys consider trading back and stockpiling picks like Cleveland did this year? Look that I'm not asking if CSP or Loomis would do it, I'm asking if you would do that if you were in their place.

I would emulate the New England model. I would stockpile picks because drafting is in inexact science. Contrary to popular opinion, New England misses on picks too, they just have so many every year that if they hit on at least 40% they are in good shape.

Why is everyone acting like Drew is the problem. He's not. Ok. Jesus......Leave the dude behind center as long as he produces. Can we draft a beast defender for once in our God given lives.

Yes, we need to trade down every year and get more picks. Look at what Seattle did and NE does almost every year. That needs to be plan A, period.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

If you are banking on the Saints in the draft..... Prepare for disappointment

That Michael Thomas. I mean, so disappointing. So is our starting LG that can slide to LT without missing a beat. We don't know what we're doing at all, it's not like our entire 2015 draft is contributing, the healthy ones.

Oh wait. I don't know what I'm talking about.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom