If u were GM for a day (1 Viewer)

Gremillion J

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
if you were the saints general manager for a day, and benson said u can make one move (trade, sign someone, cut someone, draft someone... etc) what would you do??

Reaction score
I love these kinds of threads. I would trade for a stud DT. Someone like Kevin or Pat Williams, Thommie Harris, Vince Wilfork, Albert Haynesworth, You get the point, Thus we could either trade down or stay where we are at. We could improve any position like CB RT RB TE or any other one. We could Honestly Draft BPA. On either side the ball.

wbbigtymer

Whodie I'm a Saints fan
Reaction score
I'd trade up in the draft as high as the #2 overall pick and get Dorsey.

Reaction score
i would visit saints report and post a poll as to what my move should be and accually listen to my fans.

lilvipa221

Champs!!!!
Reaction score
if we could go back in time i wouldve trade a 3rd this year and 5th next year for marcus stroud.

billinms

Tiptoeing Through the Tulips
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I'd spend some quality time with Rita.

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixor
Reaction score
I love these kinds of threads. I would trade for a stud DT. Someone like Kevin or Pat Williams, Thommie Harris, Vince Wilfork, Albert Haynesworth, You get the point, Thus we could either trade down or stay where we are at. We could improve any position like CB RT RB TE or any other one. We could Honestly Draft BPA. On either side the ball.

Most of those guys will cost you more then a 1st rounder, so there would be no trading down or picking BPA. The pick would be gone (plus other picks more then likely).

waazup

Marques Colston's #1 Fan
Reaction score

And what makes you think anyone of those teams would ever trade a stud like Kevin Williams, Tommie Harris, Haynesworth...

Two 1st rounders wouldn't even get one of them.

Summed7

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
i'd higher haslett just so i could fire him

basilisk

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
i'd trade our 1st and will smith to min for their 1st (17), 2nd (47), 3rd (73), 4th (116), and 5th (151)... that assigns a mid-2nd round value to smith... then with those picks i draft:
17 - dan connor
47 - aquib talib or antoine cason
73 - marcus harrison
116 - phillip wheeler
151 - tommy blake

i'd let loomis make our 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 6th, and 7th :)

NOVASaint

All-Pro
Reaction score
If I were GM for a day I'd be fired by lunchtime because I wouldn't know what the heck I was doing.

:)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom