If we are the #1 seed. (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
If we host the NFCCG and win will people storm the field? I was talking about this with some people and we said if someone goes over it might happen?

Do you all think it might happen?

That would be pretty cool. They've said we have a college type atmosphere with this team and city... let's go the whole nine yards!

In reality, I think it's unlikely.

If we host the NFCCG and win will people storm the field? I was talking about this with some people and we said if someone goes over it might happen?

I would. And take a piece of the field too. To historical not to. And I dont think that anyone would have a problem with it.

It better not happen. That kind of display is disgusting and dangerous. The people of NOLA have better sense than that.

If you do, for goodness sake let the Saints get to the safety of the locker room. All it takes is one drunken moron to smack the Golden Arm of Breesus to turn the biggest party into the most sober funeral.

Maybe the NOPD will bust out the mounted cops on the field. Nothing like seeing a horse trying to eat fake grass....:hihi:

It better not happen. That kind of display is disgusting and dangerous. The people of NOLA have better sense than that.

please expand. Dangerous to who? Its not a jail break. Disgusting? seriously?

and let me add that I would allow the women and children and older generation to go first :)

Sure, if you don't mind spending a night or two down at Tulane and Broad. A buddy of mine who is hard as nails said it was the most horrifying night he ever spent in his life.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom