Saints If we assume no fan attendance this year (season tickets) (1 Viewer)

Saviorbrees

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
So if we assume no fan attendance this year what will they do for ya fans who are season ticket holders? Will the refund us or make it go towards next years season? Will the accept that fact that they lost out on money for this year or some how screw us fans over? Thoughts?

So if we assume no fan attendance this year what will they do for ya fans who are season ticket holders? Will the refund us or make it go towards next years season? Will the accept that fact that they lost out on money for this year or some how screw us fans over? Thoughts?

I don't see how they could keep the money if they don't honor the tickets. Maybe there is a clause in the ticket contract that says they don't have to refund if a game is canceled by the league or government. Does anyone remember what happened during the player strike?

No matter what, I don't see them making any announcement until the absolute last moment.

I think they would give us an option. They’ve done that with playoff tickets. And before we had “pay as you play” I used to let any extra money from the playoffs roll over into the next season. That was just for a few months. In this case I would take the refund and put it in savings until it’s time to pay for 2021.

I'm sure it will be like people are suggesting. You can keep a credit or take a refund. I'd take the refund. I love the Saints but they don't get to keep my money in their bank for a year.

I'm sure it will be like people are suggesting. You can keep a credit or take a refund. I'd take the refund. I love the Saints but they don't get to keep my money in their bank for a year.
Agree with everyone here. I hope this is the case.

2 options as you do with money in your account at the end of the year, roll it over or they send you a check! They aren’t drawing interest off me and if there are no fans in the stands they’ll be no football.. They can’t pay the players, staff and workers without US!

So far I’ve paid half of the total amount due for my season tickets.. 2nd half is due in late May, i believe.. if given the option, I’d like to not pay the second half, and they can keep the first half i paid as a credit for next year.

During the Katrina year (2005), I got a refund for my season tickets. I lost the rights to those tickets also. I went and re-upped season tickets after they drafted Reggie Bush and signed Drew. I changed seats to the ones I have now, but I don't want to lose them. They would have to put something in writing or something stating that we wouldn't lose the rights to our seats, I would think.

During the Katrina year (2005), I got a refund for my season tickets. I lost the rights to those tickets also. I went and re-upped season tickets after they drafted Reggie Bush and signed Drew. I changed seats to the ones I have now, but I don't want to lose them. They would have to put something in writing or something stating that we wouldn't lose the rights to our seats, I would think.

So in 2006 you didn’t have the option of keeping your seats? If you waited until after the draft by choice you were late to the party.

I'm struggle with renewing because of this issue. 3K is a lot of money for a season we may or may not have and even if we do, I really don't want to attend games because of this virus and my friends who usually will buy tickets from me don't either.
So I have a real dilemma.

I'm struggle with renewing because of this issue. 3K is a lot of money for a season we may or may not have and even if we do, I really don't want to attend games because of this virus and my friends who usually will buy tickets from me don't either.
So I have a real dilemma.

Same here.. But like everything else in the world right now, it’s a fluid situation that changes every day.. My guess is that a month and a half from now, when full season ticket payments are due- we’ll all know a lot more in terms of odds that the 2020 season will be played, and that the team will provide options for deferring payments, credits, etc... Hard to be patient, i know, but it’s all we can do.

So in 2006 you didn’t have the option of keeping your seats? If you waited until after the draft by choice you were late to the party.

I had the choice to keep them, but nobody knew if they would be back or not.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom