If we beat atlanta. (1 Viewer)

What? No.... at worst we would have a 6 - 1 record.... but the season is 16 games long.

So technically we could finish 6 - 10 (or if we sweep Atlanta 7 - 9)

I don't think those would qualify for playoff spots.

What if we lose to Atlanta twice but win everything else? 14 - 2? Would that mean we aren't in the playoffs with your logic.

Now, if we beat Atlanta, the chances of us being in the playoffs would increase greatly, but I really think we might need a few more wins to qualify. Unless all of the NFC goes down in flames and we can get there with just 6 or 7 wins.

Personally....

I think we just win them all to be on the safe side.

Heck...We already have one team member with a perfect regular season under his belt!

Not If These Two Have Anything To Say About It

beavis_seamill.jpg

What? No.... at worst we would have a 6 - 1 record.... but the season is 16 games long.

So technically we could finish 6 - 10 (or if we sweep Atlanta 7 - 9)

I don't think those would qualify for playoff spots.

What if we lose to Atlanta twice but win everything else? 14 - 2? Would that mean we aren't in the playoffs with your logic.

Now, if we beat Atlanta, the chances of us being in the playoffs would increase greatly, but I really think we might need a few more wins to qualify. Unless all of the NFC goes down in flames and we can get there with just 6 or 7 wins.

Personally....

I think we just win them all to be on the safe side.

Heck...We already have one team member with a perfect regular season under his belt!

Heath Evans? Maybe he is the secret to our success this year.

If? IF? IF?!

What the **** do you mean if? Have you been paying attention to this train ride me bucko? This mo'fo is rolling down the tracks at 400 MPH destroying anything in it's path. This team reminds me of a slogan I read in a book, "Burn! Fight! Kill!!!" There ain't no if's here. This train rolls up on whatever's in the way, burns their stadium to the ground, jumps in the fight, and leaves everyone not us for dead by the side of the tracks.

When we get done with Atlanta, they're gonna stop calling our coach Sean Payton and start calling him General Sherman.

some guy somewhere said:
1993 Saints -- This edition of the Saints is a cautionary tale to those four 5-0 clubs of this season who might be starting to feel pretty good about themselves these days. New Orleans began the season 5-0 and steamed into their Week 6 bye with a nice two-game lead over their NFC West division rival 49ers (3-2). With 34-year-old quarterback Wade Wilson starting a career-high 14 games that season, New Orleans scored 33 points or more in three of those five early wins. But the Saints would score more than 20 points just once (26) in their final 11 games, limping to season's end.

The Saints got to 6-2 at the season's halfway point, but then completely collapsed, losing six of their next seven games to sink under .500 at 7-8. New Orleans rallied to beat Cincinnati at the Superdome in Week 17, but it was too little, too late, and the 8-8 Saints missed the NFC's final two wild-card berths by one game to 9-7 Minnesota and Green Bay.
.<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

I take nothing as a given, other than we can finish no worse than 5-11.

I've been a loving, devoted Saints fan for too long to do otherwise.

12-4, 13-3 or 14-2 is my prediction(s).

15-1 or 16-0. I really don't see a team winning against us, if we continue playing like we played thus far, and do not have a significant injurie bug, I Believe This Is THE Year....

15-1 or 16-0. I really don't see a team winning against us, if we continue playing like we played thus far, and do not have a significant injurie bug, I Believe This Is THE Year....

Being consistent and injury-free for 16 games are very difficult things to do, but i'll hope for 16-0 also. 12-4 or 13-3 are more realistic.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom