If we beat atlanta. (1 Viewer)

You have to look at what happened to the Patriots last year.

What if the Falcons, Giants, GB, PHI and MIN get hot and win 11-12 games,
and we only win 11. We don't even get a wild card. Or we do get a wild card,
and draw a frozen stadium at GB or NYG. Yecch!

We gotta win 14, just to be sure.

Way too early to make a statement like that. If win beat Miami and Atlanta, and the Falcons lose to Dallas and the Saints, we will have a three game lead in the division.

If/when/whatever the team made it to 7-0, and Drew decided to retire from football midseason to work on his badminton skills, I'd be shocked to see us win fewer than 11 games. I'm pretty sure that'd be a playoff berth, and maybe given the weakness of the NFC a bye if Atlanta stumbled to 11-5 or worse. No NFL team that has started 7-0 has ever missed the playoffs -- including our 1991 boys who were new to winning and snakebit losing several OL and 4 or 5 CBs to injury, with no real running game and a sketchy QB. So yeah, mathematically, if you want to believe in "we're cursed and doomed and could lose 9 straight" fine, and keep thinking the Titans might win their division still too (yeah, mathematically, fine). I've got some ambien that might help you sleep through the worry that 7 asteroids might hit the Dome on the same day too.

For those who say 11-5 and 12-4.. Honestly, who do yall see beating us? I looked at the schedule and i just dont see 4 losses anywhere on there.. Definitely not 5.

When we win 7 more games we are in the playoffs. 12 games always gets you in the playoffs. Beating the Falcons is just gravy.

For those who say 11-5 and 12-4.. Honestly, who do yall see beating us? I looked at the schedule and i just dont see 4 losses anywhere on there.. Definitely not 5.
Pats game, both Falcons games, Skins game (yeah you heard me right) and at least one of the Panthers games are all loseable games.

I refuse to accept making the playoffs! Anything less then a first round bye would be rediculous looking at our schedule and considering we have a lot of winnable games the rest of the season.

I don't say 11-5 or 12-4, but...

MIA
ATL
CAR
NE
DAL
ATL
CAR

are NFL teams, and could all beat us. That's why we play the games, and that's why I love Saints football.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom