If we beat the Jets and the Giants (1 Viewer)

saintsmarchin

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Will the Saints be labeled hands down the best team in the NFL? (talking hypothetical here)

I would think they would be #1 in all rankings if they beat the Jets then the Giants.

But there would still be people who would make cases for other teams.

Yes. I am a tough critic, and right now I have the Saints at #5. If they can rattle of wins against both of those teams, they will be my #1 without a doubt.

Probably not, still will be early in the season with a lot of football left. But, the entire state of New York can bow-down!

We'd have swept the State of New York at least! That's saying something but it's also two games and three weeks away before we should even consider that possibility! (JMHO!~)

If we beat the Jets and the Giants,...plus we've already beaten The bills, I think we win the championship of 'New York State". LOL :aduncan:

It will be Saints/Ravens

Early-on, it looks like that, but again we have a lot of football remaining. That will be the matchup where both fans can mimic ~Somebody learned how to putt~.

Also, can you imagine the old adage being put to the test: Defense win championship and offense win games (sell tickets)? Which team will uphold either stance?

We'd have swept the State of New York at least! That's saying something but it's also two games and three weeks away before we should even consider that possibility! (JMHO!~)

Actually we would have swept the State of New Jersey and New York, considering the BILLS are the only TRUE NY team

I would think so. Many are ranking the Giants at 1/2 right now. If we beat them after already being 3-0 or 4-0 we'd probably be thought of as the best.

if we beat them both, and completely crush one of them, people will start to notice. I think we can squeak by the jets, rest up, and then hang another 40+ on the G-men in our house.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom