If we could only have 2 Free agents O & D??? (1 Viewer)

bigno

Reaction score
If you could only have a single played in free agency One from O and one from D who would they be?

Faneca
Haynsworth
It was tough 2 pic between haynsworth and Briggs, slight edge from me to Haynsworth because Imo games are won in the trenches. Then I would draft lb's and db's in the first 7 rounds lol. Who would you guys take?

I would take Briggs, and Faneca.
Briggs would walk right in and give us a quality starting linebacking group.
Faneca improves our running game from day one.
Haynesworth stepped it up in his contract year, I know our interior D-Line is maligned but I would take Sed Ellis over Haynesworth.

If I could only pick two I would take Samuels and Briggs.

Our Oline played a lot better then the D last season and 2 or 3 before that.

Faneca and Trufant

It was tough choosing between Trufant and Samuel.. Samuel has more INTs, but Trufant has way more tackles, suggesting he doesn't mind contact.. And I wonder how much Samuel's INT stats are inflated by playing in NE's confusing defense..

I worry about Haynesworth being a "money year" player and getting lazy once he gets the big deal..

I'll go with Faneca and Trufant too. I thought about Briggs, but there are enough LBs in the draft that can step in relatively quickly and be an upgrade to our current LBs. DB is a different story IMO.

I didn't know Cooley was a FA, I thought he signed a new contract recently. He would be a beast in our offense if we could get him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom