If we don’t cal out the refs nothing will happen. (1 Viewer)

CowtownSaint

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
It’s clear that they are going to eff us no matter what. It’s clear their agenda. So I don’t see what there is to lose at this point. The officials need to be called out and called our hard. This is the most blatant season of sticking it to us I’ve ever seen.

Absolutly sick of us taking if on the chin.

It’s clear that they are going to eff us no matter what. It’s clear their agenda. So I don’t see what there is to lose at this point. The officials need to be called out and called our hard. This is the most blatant season of sticking it to us I’ve ever seen.

That call was terrible but our ineptness at offense didn't help

when we aint beating ourselves out there, you can always count of these guys to help steady the ship.

You can call them out like we did in 2018.

Here’s a little secret…

Nothing happened.

Unfortunately there have been many seasons where the calls against us have been even worse. That’s the sad part!

One call. That's all it takes. Like a slice to the achille's heel. Then watch any team struggle.

That team just happens to be the Saints. Every. Single. Week.

The fact that the refs can continue to make bad calls and miss calls and yet have NO repercussions and STILL get a pay check is beyond ludicrous. If I were payton I'd spend my whole press conference earning a fat fine and write it out to Goodell and ask him why no fines were given out when the player took out Taysom for 3 games. Someone's got to start a change or we'll have this forever.

Do you remember the repercussions for the Rams no-call? Me either. Nothing will change.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom