If we don't fix our problem at LB this year... (1 Viewer)

Our defense seems a bit soft...need a nasty, intimidating presence at mike linebacker :dunno:

He would be the best linebacker in this years draft, next year he could go in the top five. If we draft him lets hope its because we traded to move up.

If we don't fix our problems at linebacker this year, we can look forward to another top 10 pick in 2009......................

It would really help if you would post the guys name in the post also, that way anybody who can't click the link will atleast know who you are talking about.

Thanks

eric

Rey Maualuga has always been a beast.
One of my favorite LBers

Why not draft good a LB this draft AND draft him next year. We need to make our defense the strongest part of our team... (of course this guy will probably be sought after, so it's not likely we will have a shot at him after winning the superbowl... He'll be gone by the 32nd pick)

If we don't draft a linebacker this year.....it will be just like any other year, were we pick one up in rounds 5-7 and say "we addressed are need for depth at linebacker"

I would love to see the Saints end up with him next year.(Maualuga)

Why not draft good a LB this draft AND draft him next year. We need to make our defense the strongest part of our team... (of course this guy will probably be sought after, so it's not likely we will have a shot at him after winning the superbowl... He'll be gone by the 32nd pick)

:hihi: yes I like your thinking, let's draft multiple stud LB's, can anyone say Dome Patrol...:ezbill:

As far as Maulaugua goes, I've been high on those guy for a couple years, he is an absolute stud and a future Pro Bowler for sure.I feel he'll be a better pro then Rivers. I'd go nuts if we managed to get him but like the post above stated, I'm almost certain that he'll be a top 10 pick and hopefully we're not picking that far up

If we don't fix our problems at linebacker this year, we can look forward to another top 10 pick in 2009......................

Need to fix LB, plus CB and FS.

Fujita is the only starting LB we have. Simmons could start at WLB over Shanle, but we still need youth there... Other than that, we're very shallow at LB.

David is a nickle back. He can't and never will be a starting CB with a team that plays as much man coverage as the Saints do.

Bullocks is a back up at FS. Both KK and Chris Reid outplayed him when given the chance. Bullocks biggest knock is INCONSISTENCY.

DT also needs an infusion of youth... JMHO

If we don't draft a linebacker this year.....it will be just like any other year, were we pick one up in rounds 5-7 and say "we addressed are need for depth at linebacker"

It isn't going to happen this year. Simoneau is gone and Simmons may be cut for cap reasons. We will be drafting a LB in rounds 1-3. You can count on it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom